In order to submit an Entry (“Entry”), you must be 18 years of age or older. Any individuals (including employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Rich Dad Operating Company, a Nevada corporation (“Sponsor”), or its subsidiaries, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family members” means parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, and spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence.
Your Entry shall consist of an audio/video recording at least three minutes in length and no longer than five minutes in length explaining how Sponsor’s products, seminars, and/or the teachings of Robert Kiyosaki have positively influenced your life.
Entry Submission Policy and Ownership of Entry
This policy applies to any Entry that you may submit to Sponsor. All Entries are subject to review and removal at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. By submitting an Entry, you agree that the Entry, and all copyrights and rights to publicity therein, shall be owned by Sponsor and can be used in any manner. Sponsor may edit, abridge, modify, or revise the Entry, or any part of it, in any manner for use in any media. You hereby waive all moral rights to the Entry. Entries, and the winning Entry(ies), will be selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
1. An Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity.
2. An Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe, or promote any particular political agenda or message.
3. An Entry cannot be obscene, offensive, or endorse any form of hate or hate group.
4. An Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or any other people, products, or companies.
5. An Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than “Rich Dad” without Sponsor’s permission and the express permission of the owner of other brand or product.
6. An Entry cannot contain any personally identifiable information, such as personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses.
7. An Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, videos, writings, sculptures, paintings or other works, or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without the written permission of the copyright owner.
8. An Entry cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without the written permission of the owner of such materials, including right to publicity.
9. An Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill with which Sponsor wishes to be associated.
10. An Entry cannot violate any law or depict any unlawful act or omission.
No Obligation to Use and Your Warranties
By submitting an Entry, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post the Entry, and warrant and represent that as submitted it: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (d) that you have obtained written permission from any and all persons whose names, likenesses or voices (if any) are used in the Entry and (e) and that publication of the Entry or any part thereof, does not infringe on any third-party rights. You further warrant and represent that the Entry accurately reflects your experience with Sponsor and that any depictions or descriptions thereof are accurate and true. You will indemnify and hold Sponsor and its agents harmless from any claims, including suits and actions, alleging acts or omissions that, if substantiated, would cause you to be in breach of any of the above warranties and representations.
Sponsor reserves the right to (a) change the Contest at its sole discretion at any time that Sponsor become aware of any circumstances or occurrence which would materially affect security or fairness, or for any legal or practical reason, and to announce any rule changes on its website, in print or via email. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
No Liability for Sponsor
By participating in this Contest, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, directors and employees from any claim or alleged damages which may arise out of participation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any Entry to be received.
These rules and the submission of any Entry pertaining to these rules are governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without reference to its conflicts of law provisions.